QUETTA: The provincial government has finally decided to build the Balochistan’s first-ever cancer hospital as part of the Sheikh Zayed Hospital, announced the provincial government’s spokesperson Mir Liaquat Shahwani on Saturday.
Shahwani revealed the government’s plans in a video statement, adding the Balochistan Awami Party (BAP)-led government has made the decision in line with the masses’ demand and to ensure better medical facilities in the province.
He further said that the project would be made part of the upcoming budget.
“CM Jam Kamal Khan-led provincial government has been working on the preparation of the next financial budget while also initiating mega development projects for Balochistan for the coming years,” said the government’s spokesperson.
“Instead of completing ongoing projects, the previous governments were fond of initiating new development projects. But our government has been utilising all resources to conclude pending schemes,” Shahwani said.
He also disclosed that Rs32 billion out of the total Rs39 billion had been released for the more than 300 development projects across Balochistan.
The spokesperson also slammed the Opposition for spreading rumours regarding the government and creating doubts over the allocation of funds.
He added that, in a bid to end unemployment in the province, the government had already announced 18,000 vacant posts across the province while other vacancies would also be filled on a priority basis purely on merit.
Source: https://tribune.com.pk/story/1971054/1-imran-khan-led-govt-build-cancer-hospital-balochistan/








Total Users : 128640